Zoom Error: "This Meeting Is for Authorized Attendees Only"
When you are attempting to join a Zoom Meeting and receive the error, "This Meeting is for Authorized Attendees Only," this means the teacher has their Zoom Meeting setting to where only students that are signed into their Zoom account can join the class. Please sign into your Zoom account, then try to join the class again.
- Open a new Chrome tab.
- Go to the parkwayschools bookmarks folder (top-left corner), then click "Clever Connection".
- Click Log In With Google.
- Click on your Parkway e-mail address that will be listed on the next screen.
- On the Clever page look for the "Zoom Accounts" icon and click on it.
- Click on your Parkway email address.
- You will now be signed into Zoom.
- Now you can join your Zoom classroom.