17,526 students (Sept 2019 enrollment)
- More than 90 percent of Parkway graduates go to college or post-secondary institutions (compared to 66 percent of MO grads).
- Parkway consistently ranks among the top 10 districts in Missouri on the state report card for districts more than 1,000 students.
- More than 57 percent of the class of 2018 participated in AP or dual credit courses.
- Our Student Body:
- White 59.7%
- Black or African-American 15.8%
- Asian 13.3%
- Hispanic 5.1%
- Multi-racial 5.8%
- Indian 0.2%
(Includes 1,147 students from the City of St. Louis participating in the voluntary student transfer program or 6.5 percent of the total enrollment).
- Eighty-nine (89) different languages are spoken by our students and families - the top five languages other than English are Spanish, Telugu, Arabic, Chinese and Hindi
- Nearly 1,000 students speak English as a second language
- Over nine percent of our students receive gifted services or 1,600 students
- Over 15 percent of students have an individualized education plan (IEP) or 2,600 students
- More than 60 percent of high school students participate in at least one of 23 competitive sports. High schools offer an additional 70+ special interest clubs and activities