All students are learners who positively engage in an ever-changing world.
Each student will…
- ask and pursue meaningful questions.
- transfer learning to new situations in and out of school.
- seek to understand the views, values and cultures of others.
- set, adjust and achieve goals to pursue a personal direction.
- be kind and display concern for the well-being of self and others.
- meet or demonstrate growth toward state and local academic benchmarks across all curriculum areas.
Attract, employ, develop and retain an exceptional staff dedicated to and representative of Parkway’s diverse community.
- Parkway will be competitive in the education industry.
- The diversity of our teachers, administrators and supervisors will mirror that of our students in all departments, programs and schools.
- All employees will be effective in their role as measured by Parkway’s evaluation model.
- Each staff member will engage in professional learning that positively impacts the achievement of Parkway’s diverse student population.
- Employee retention will remain above the state and national average.
Responsibly and efficiently allocate resources including finances, facilities, personnel and time.
- Each school, department and program will maintain ethical and fiscally responsible practices to effectively accomplish mission.
- All personnel, time and resources will be allocated responsibly and flexibly based on mission-related needs of students and the financial reality of the district.
- Each school, department and program will successfully integrate environmentally, socially, and fiscally sustainable best practices into their area of focus.