Start a New Technology Project
Technology Project Management Office (PMO) aims at providing a district-wide approach to identifying, prioritizing, and executing technology projects that align with the District’s Mission and Vision.
The PMO was created to ensure that:
- Projects are well planned, scoped, scheduled, and executed.
- Project completion dates are met.
- Projects are completed within budget.
- Projects are resourced appropriately.
The goal of the PMO is to utilize project management best practices in a way that encourages cross departmental collaboration and standardization.
A Project Initiation Form should be submitted for any technology-supported projects.
Examples of such projects includes but is not limited to:
- Equipment and/or software which requires access to the district’s network (wired or wireless).
- Equipment and/or software which requires the technology department resources (staff or student data, server capacity, etc.).
- Equipment and/or software which requires technical expertise from technology department personnel.
Technology Project Manager
Support Services Manager
Project Support Specialist