Accessing Parkway's Ebooks and Searching Library Catalog
Access audio & eBooks from any desktop, Chromebook, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- Open GoFollett.com: Select: Missouri
- Enter the School: Fern Ridge High School and click on the Go! Button
- Click Login in the upper right hand corner or the “hamburger” on the left hand side of the screen
- Click on the Google SSO button, which is your Parkway Google username and password
- Put the title in the search bar and hit enter
- Once you select the eBook, click on either Open (which streams the book online) or Checkout (which will save it to your device for 2 weeks)
- Go to the Fern Ridge website
- Click on the Library tab
- Use the catalog search box on the homepage or
Request a book to be purchased for the library
Accessing Parkway's OverDrive eBooks & AudioBooks
- Download the Sora by Overdrive app to your device
- Select Parkway Schools and sign in with your student Google account.
- Browse, borrow, and checkout ebooks and audiobooks.
- Accessing OverDrive through Clever Guide.
Accessing St Louis County Libraries (SLCL) digital resources with student's virtual library card
During the 2018-2019 school year SLCL focused on the creation of "virtual" library cards. These cards offered access to nearly all of the library's online resources, including databases, e-books, and e-media. The virtual library card number will consist of the three digit school district code followed by the student ID number. This will be an easy way for students and teachers to remember the library card number. Another benefit is that all students are eligible to receive the virtual card regardless of whether or not they already have a St. Louis County Library card. Students cannot accrue fines or fees using the virtual card, so parents need not worry about any charges. Another significant benefit of the virtual card is that we can easily create accounts for students who enroll in the school district throughout the school year.
1. Go to https://www.slcl.org/
2. Click the "My Account" button found in the upper right hand corner.
3. Log in using the following information.
- Last Name = Last Name
- Library Card Number = 095(your student number)
- PIN Number = 1234 (this can be changed after login)
- Is this a new student to Parkway?
- If a student is new to Parkway, new virtual cards are typically created at the beginning (during the 1st week) of each month.
- Did the student's parents opt-out of having a library card on the census verification form? (Verify through Infinite Campus)
- Did the student change the password at some point? (Try to reset through https://webpac.slcl.org/pinreset)
Additiaonal informaiton on digital resources available through SLCL can be found at bit.ly/SLCLresources