1/9/2023 -- Give someone the joy of knowing they are appreciated. Any Parkway employee, citizen, resident or volunteer can be nominated for a Pillar of Parkway award. The deadline to submit a nomination is Tuesday, February 14 at 4pm.
A Pillar of Parkway is someone who:
- has made a long-term commitment to Parkway (five years of service minimum is suggested)
- demonstrates consistent leadership and exceptional performance
- motivates and inspires others
- goes far beyond what is expected in their role
- exemplifies the ideals of their role
- is an active and positive role model
- has a vision beyond the immediate
- has provided extraordinary service to the Parkway community.
The nomination form and more information about the Pillar of Parkway Award can be found here.