2/28/2023 -- Congratulations to the 54 exemplary employees and community volunteers who were nominated for a prestigious Pillar of Parkway award.
Click here to see who was honored with a nomination.
The Pillar selection committee will carefully read all of the nominations and choose the 2023 Pillar of Parkway award recipients the week of March 13.
The Pillar winners will be honored at Appreciation Evening on April 24 along with Teachers of the Year, Light of Parkway and Albert Award winners, retirees and employees celebrating service milestones.
A Pillar of Parkway is someone who:
- has made a long-term commitment to Parkway (five years of service minimum is suggested)
- demonstrates consistent leadership and exceptional performance
- motivates and inspires others
- goes far beyond what is expected in their role
- exemplifies the ideals of their role
- is an active and positive role model
- has a vision beyond the immediate
- has provided extraordinary service to the Parkway community.