Return to Headlines
- If you do not have a computer or Chromebook OR if you have multiple siblings sharing a Chromebook and need another device OR if your home computer isn't working, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . Someone from Technology will contact you to gather some information and arrange a time when you may pick up a device.
- If there is any issue with your Chromebook, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your name, grade, school, and a description of the problem. Someone will respond to you quickly and try to resolve the problem. If the Chromebook needs repair, you will be scheduled for a time to drop off your device and receive another one to use temporarily.
- E-mails are answered Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- If students are having any issues accessing Schoology, please be sure you are using the correct web site: https://schoology.parkwayschools.net . Remember that it uses your Google login -- exactly the same as your e-mail login.
- If parents are having any issues accessing Schoology, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
- If siblings are sharing a Chromebook, only the student who is logged onto the Chromebook can access Schoology. If one student is logged into the Chromebook, he must log out (and the sibling must log in) before the sibling can access Schoology.
- Again, please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not contact the school's Technology Specialist.