Parkway Vaccination Clinic
As we shared this weekend, we are excited to announce a vaccination clinic event for all Parkway staff this week!
The event will be held at the Parkway North High School on Thursday, March 18 from 3-9 pm.
Click here to schedule an appointment now for the Parkway Employee Vaccine Clinic. You will need to use your Parkway email address to register for an appointment. Vaccinations are not available to the outside public at this event. Please do not share this link with anyone else. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment.
Appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis for Parkway employees only, so we encourage you to schedule an appointment now if you are interested. This vaccination clinic is open to all Parkway staff and personnel working in our schools and buildings including special educators.
We have secured 1,100 appointments for Thursday based on interest from our employee survey. Please know we are working to provide additional dates and opportunities for our staff to be vaccinated, if needed, after this event.
- The COVID-19 vaccination supplied at this event is the Moderna vaccine. As you may know, this vaccine requires two doses. We will host another clinic four weeks after this event so employees can receive their second Moderna dose. The vaccine will be provided for FREE and administered by staff from Medley Pharmacy.
- You will need to bring your Parkway staff ID, driver's license, a paper copy of your scanned insurance card (front and back) and print this signed consent form (check the box for Phase 1B-Tier 3). You do not have to be on the Parkway insurance plan to qualify for this free vaccination.
- If your appointment time occurs during your normal work hours, you will be allowed time during work to get vaccinated (with pay). Please coordinate with your supervisor if you are scheduling an appointment during your work hours.
- As a reminder, Parkway employees are not required to receive a vaccine.
- This clinic is designed to ensure a first vaccine dose for employees who have not yet received a vaccine. If you are in need of the second dose of Moderna at this time, please contact your doctor/primary care provider.
- Parkway North High School is located at 12860 Fee Fee Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146.
I want to thank Katherine Park, our school nurses and the entire Parkway Health Services team for your tireless dedication to make this event happen for Parkway employees. If you have any questions, please reach out to your school nurse or Katherine Park at email@example.com.