How Can I Help the PTO?
The PTO can't function without your help! We are a volunteer group of parents trying to make Carman Trails the best place for our children to learn.
Donate your Time
- Attend our PTO General Meetings (see the calendar for dates)
- Volunteer in your child's classroom for one of our events (see the calendar)
- Join a Committee
- Donate your skills as a prize at our annual Silent Auction. Past donations include Family Portraits, Pool Parties, and Car Washes.
- Fill out this volunteer form to be contacted for any volunteer opportunities.
Financial Ways to Give
- Sign up for Amazon Smile. A portion of every purchase you make on Amazon goes to our school if you set your charity to 'Carman Trails Parent-Teacher Organization'. Make sure to go to https://smile.amazon.com everytime you make a purchase.
- Sign up for eScrip. If you shop at Schnucks, you can get a Schnucks card or keychain to scan everytime you shop and a portion of purchase goes us. Sign up at your local Schnucks store, or online.
- Participate in our Fall and Spring fundraisers. Each year students will have 2 opportunities to raise money for the PTO through fundraisers. In the past, we've sold frozen pizzas, soups, and coupon books.
- Dine Out for Carman Trails. Once a month, you can dine out at a local restaurant to raise funds for Carman Trails with a portion of your purchase. See the calendar for upcoming dates.
- Donate directly to the PTO through PayPal