ABOUT PSM PTO
- All parents of South Middle students are automatically members of the PTO!
- The mission of the PSM PTO is to provide events, services and resources that benefit South Middle students and the school. What are some examples?
- Back to School Picnic to welcome students and families
- Book Fair to promote literacy
- Capital Project such as purchasing computer technology for classrooms
- The PTO has numerous committees to provide support and appreciation to the South Middle Staff:
- Hospitality at school events
- Kids Voting to encourage students about learning the voting process
- Patriot Grants for funding school projects
- Citizens of the Month recognizing outstanding students
- Spruce Up to help beautify the school campus and many more
- How does the PTO fund these? It’s called the Hassle Free Fundraiser----no selling door to door---just tax deductible donations from our families. Please attend our PTO meetings, find out what is happening at the school and become involved! Help make this another great year for the students at Parkway South Middle School!
You may DONATE to the PTO by clicking here
(The link above takes you to our donation site, Givebutter. Please note that the default payment settings on this site charge credit card processing fees and a Givebutter tip to your credit card. By clicking “Edit” underneath the credit card processing fees amount and the arrows next to the tip amount box on the site, these charges can be turned off. Covering the fees is appreciated, but always optional.)