2020-21 Award Book Quizzes
Reminder: Submitting Summer Reading Logs
If your 1st through 5th grade child participated in the Henry summer reading program, there are several ways to turn in their reading log. All logs must be sent by email or postmarked by September 18th. Make sure your child’s name is on the Reading Log. Here are your options for submitting your child’s reading log:
- You may take a photo of the log and email by September 18th to Mrs. Senseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please make sure that the total minutes your child read and your child’s name is readable.)
- You may scan the reading log and email to Mrs. Senseman by September 18th at email@example.com.
- You may send any kind of digital log (in google sheets, Microsoft Word, etc) (showing child’s name, title, date read and minutes read) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may mail the reading log to Henry Elementary; ATTN: Brenda Senseman; 700 Henry Ave.; Ballwin, MO 63011. Mailed Reading logs must be postmarked by September 18th.
- Summer Reading Letter and Log can be filled out or titles, time read and dates could be put on a piece of paper.
The Summer Reading Program is an optional program for the purpose of extending student’s reading throughout the summer months. Only reading done during the summer break is accepted.
Reading prizes will be distributed if we have another supply pick up OR when we get back to school. To be eligible for prizes, the minimum reading minutes are as follows:
- Current 1st Grader: 700 min
- Current 2nd/3rd Graders: 1,000 min
- Current 4th/5th Graders: 1,700 min
If you have questions, please email Mrs. Senseman at email@example.com.
More Library stuff:
Library Curriculum Connection
Library News & Events