*A note for parents: AP Language & Comp scholars use Google classroom. This means all assignments, calendars, and resources for those classes are posted on the Classroom, not on this website. If you would like to be invited to be able to view your student's classroom through the parent view, please don't hesitate to contact me with that request.
English 3: Upcoming Assignments
- Mon, Aug 19: Please return the signed syllabus and academic honesty policy (5 points extra credit) and be ready for a quiz over the syllabus. Binders are due today, too!
- Thu, Aug 22/Fri, Aug 23: due - Division & Classification research graphic organizer
- Mon, Aug 26: due - Division & Classification essay draft, introduction + two body paragraphs
- Tue, Aug 27/Wed, Aug 28: due - notes over The Crucible narration pages 3-8, 14-15, 20-21, 25-26, 2-36, 40-41
- Fri, Aug 30: due at 10:30 am - Division & Classification essay final draft, submitted on turnitin.com
- Thu/Fri, Sep 12/13: due - annotated reading from The Crucible (scenes vary by student)
Mrs. Laura Michael, English Department
ELA Assistant Department Chair
Truman State University
B.A. English, M.A. English Education