Expand your reach supporting local schools
Give to STEM events, teacher support, arts programs and much more. In exchange, Claymont PTO will promote your business to more than 500+ students, plus their families, friends, teachers and staff through all-school emails, our Membership Toolkit app and to our 500+ Facebook followers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.
- Claymont PTO tax exemption certificate
- Claymont PTO 501(c)3
- Mailing address: Claymont PTO - Treasurer, 405 Country Club Drive, Ballwin, MO 63011
4 Ways to Give
We’ll work with you to organize the right opportunity to benefit both your business and the school.
- Host a Shorthorn Spirit event. We partner with restaurants and retailers for dine-outs, shopping events and family entertainment. Choose a date and time to designate proceeds to Claymont PTO, and we’ll drive traffic! Typically our events coincide with Parkway School District early release days and days off, but we’re flexible to what works best for your business.
- Sell a designated fundraising item. Create a special product or service, with a portion of proceeds benefitting PTO. We have had great success working with businesses like craft studios for special Claymont projects and bakeries for packaged cookie kits. We’re open to creative new ideas!
- Donate an auction item or other in-kind gift. Events like our wildly popular Trivia Night and Family Night raise the bulk of their funds from live auction, silent auctions and raffles. Popular items include gift cards, toys, technology, food, beverages, memberships, jewelry, household goods, trips and services.
- Give a grant or cash contribution. Fund learning programs through our annual Shorthorn Spirit campaign, or give to a designated special project. We are currently seeking funding for inclusive playground equipment and outdoor classroom equipment.