Giving to Claymont
Claymont PTO cannot function without parent and community support. Your 100% tax deductible gift is used entirely to benefit Claymont. Learn what we do to support Claymont students.
Shorthorn Spirit is our largest fundraising campaign each year. It’s a simple, hassle-free way for you to support educational programs, school events, staff appreciation and more. Give today.
More ways to give
- Spirit Events – With a mix of dining, shopping and family entertainment, you can give back to Claymont while supporting local businesses. Check out our Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities. Want to partner on a future Spirit Event? Learn how.
- Matching gifts – Several local businesses, including Bayer, Boeing, Cigna and others, match donations to Claymont PTO. Check with your employer.
- Spirit Wear – Two times each year, PTO sells apparel, yard signs, tumblers and more to build school spirit and raise money for Claymont. Refer to the PTO Newsletters for the next chance to buy.
- Amazon Smile – Enroll in Amazon Smile and choose “Claymont School Parent Teacher Organization” in Ballwin, MO as your official charity, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to PTO.
- Box Tops for Education – Download the app, choose Claymont and scan or email your grocery receipts. It’s an easy way to give back on every purchase of qualifying General Mills products.
Local business support
If you own or manage a business and want to help Claymont, we’ll work with you to find an opportunity to benefit both you and the school. Learn how.