Welcome to the Claymont PTO Website
The Claymont Elementary School PTO uses funds raised from the Shorthorn Spirit Campaign, Trivia Night, Family Night and Box Tops to implement several student clubs and activities, support arts partners, thank our staff, beautify the school grounds, and undertake large projects to better our school.
- Completed a massive library remodel
- Purchased Chromebooks for student classrooms
- Renovated the Cafeteria with awnings and graphic acoustic wall panels
- Purchased a laminator and microwave for the teachers' room
- A playground update with much needed green space
- New Broadcast, Technology, and A/V equipment
The PTO can’t function without your help! We are a volunteer group of parents trying to make Claymont the best place for our children to learn. We would also love to see you at the PTO meetings this year. Besides getting know more about your child’s school, there may be INCENTIVES FOR ATTENDING.
Our meetings are 6:30-7:30 pm in the Learning Exchange on the following dates: September 3, October 8, November 4, December 3, February 4, March 10, April 7, May 5
Free Babysitting will be provided by West High Key Club in the Cafeteria.