Viking Pride Fundraiser
We are always looking for more people to join us. If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities contact the school.
- Blood Drives (TBD – during school hours)
- Vision and hearing screening (TBD – during school hours)
- End of year staff luncheon (in May). We need someone to chair this event. We order food – minimal work.
- PTO Scholarship Committee (begins in Jan. We will need volunteers to read essays, and others to sit in on interviews)
- Library Assistants (flexible)
- Attendance/Guidance office assistants (flexible)
We are looking for volunteers who are interested in taking a leadership role with PTO. If you're interested contact Dr. Cain.
Here are a few upcoming important PTO dates-
September 17 (6-7pm) Parent to Parent Meeting: Communication/Tech Tools for Parents
October 7 (all day) Hearing and Vision Testing (in need of volunteers)
October 28 (all day) Blood Drive All Day (in need of volunteers)
Feburary 28 (all day) Blood Drive All Day (in need of volunteers)
April 13 (6-7pm) Parent to Parent Meeting Topic: Summer Volunteer Opps./Job Fair