- For children ages 3, 4 and 5 years
- Tuition-Based Program
- Full and Half Days
- Children may attend 2, 3, 4, or 5 half days per week
- Full day programs available at 4 locations
- Convenient safe locations in schools in Parkway School District.
- Project Construct curriculum approved by Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Children must be 3 years old prior to August 1st of the current year to enroll.
Preschool Lottery Registration for 2020-2021 .
New families interested in registering for a Parkway Preschool classroom should enter into the Preschool Lottery. Listed below are the steps for Preschool Lottery and the registration process. New students should not register with the district until they have a confirmed spot in a Preschool classroom.
NOTE: 3 Morning a week and 5 Mornings a week at Barretts, Oak Brook, and Early Childhood are almost full. Also, Full Day classrooms at Early Childhood are FULL.
- Complete the preschool Class Preference Form. Be sure to include up to your top three choices of location and classes. Applications can be turned in February 3 - February 13, 2020. You can email the form to email@example.com or you can drop it off at the Parkway Early Childhood Center or Parkway Preschool North High building.
- Each class preference form will be assigned a random lottery number. Families will be notified via email of a class placement between February 14 - 28, 2020. If a family does not get one of their choices, they will be placed on the waitlist for their top 2 choices.
- Once notified, families will need to confirm their spot within 48 hours. They will then have two weeks to complete the registration process which includes:
- Respond to email within two days to let us know of your intent to register.
- Pay the registration fee of $100 by check or money order at the Early Childhood Center or North preschool office and complete the online registration forms.
- Complete the online registration process by navigating to the district website www.parkwayschools.net and clicking on Enrolling a Student under Quick Links. Please be sure to complete all Early Childhood questions and save your confirmation number. Make an appointment with the Parkway District Registration office online while completing your registration through the district website. If you choose to upload documents to the registration system you will also need to make an appointment so that our registrars can contact you to confirm they have received the documents. You will need to bring the following documents with you to the appointment.
- Birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Immunization Records
- Two proofs of parents/guardian’s residency: Deed/Sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement or contract to lease/rent and one other proof of residency such as: current unpaid utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, employer’s record of address, or governmental acknowledgement of address (i.e., Social Security, welfare, voter registration, etc) Driver’s license is not accepted.
- Custody papers, if applicable. A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition) which stipulates custody in cases of parent divorce, separation or separate households.
- Individual Education Plan and Evaluation (IEP) and/or section 504 Accommodation Plan (IAP) and Evaluation (if student has a disability).
- Schedule a developmental screening by calling 314-415-6969.
- Turn in a medical exam report (this will be available on our website) to the Early Childhood Center or North preschool location. Alternatively, families can email the medical exam report to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the attention of Ruth Collins at 314-415-6956.
Please note a student’s enrollment is not complete until all of the steps listed above are complete. Families will have 2 weeks from the date they are offered the spot to complete these steps.
If you have questions about the lottery process please contact the preschool offices at 314-415-6970 or 314-415-9670.
Please note: A $100 non-refundable registration fee is due when registering for the program. This registration fee must be paid by check or money order only.
Please call (314) 415-6970 for more information.