- For children ages 3, 4 and 5 years
- Tuition-Based Program
- Full and Half Days
- Children may attend 2, 3, or 5 half days per week
- Full day programs available at 3 locations
- Convenient safe locations in schools in Parkway School District.
- Project Construct curriculum approved by Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Children must be 3 years old prior to August 1st of the current year to enroll.
Preschool Information 2020-2021 School Year
For information about current openings for the 2020-2021 school year please contact Carolyn Lyons at email@example.com.
Preschool Registration 2021-2022
**** The Preschool Lottery Placement is in process. Families will be contacted and given their child's classroom assignment. Please contact the preschool office after March 8 to inquire about openings.
New students should not register with the district until they have a confirmed spot in a Preschool classroom.
Steps for the Lottery Process
- Complete the preschool Class Preference Form and email it to Carolyn Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org. This form will be available on February 5, 2021, at the end of the school day. Families will receive a confirmation email that their form was received.
- Each class preference form will be assigned a random lottery number and we will place students into their preferred site and section based on the lottery number. Families will be notified via email of their site and section placement between February 22 - March 5, 2021. If a family does not get one of their choices, they will be placed on the waitlist for their top 2 choices.
- Once notified, families will need to confirm their spot within 48 hours. They will then have two weeks to complete the registration process which includes registering with the school district, making a developmental screening appointment and turning in the Medical Exam report. Directions for this process will be included in the lottery placement email.
If you have questions about the lottery process please contact the preschool offices at 314-415-6970 or 314-415-9670.
Please call (314) 415-6970 for more information.