- For children ages 3, 4 and 5 years
- Tuition-Based Program
- Full and Half Days
- Children may attend 2, 3, 4, or 5 half days per week
- Full day programs available at 4 locations
- Convenient safe locations in schools in Parkway School District.
- Project Construct curriculum approved by Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Children must be 3 years old prior to August 1st of the current year to enroll.
Preschool Registration for 2019-2020
- Preschool Lottery opened to the public on January 28, 2019.
- Any Class Preference Forms received after February 11, 2019 will be reviewed after the lottery forms.
Please note: A $100 non-refundable registration fee is due when registering for the program. This registration fee must be paid by check or money order only.
*** PRESCHOOL OPENINGS - SPACE AVAILABLE ****
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoons - Instructional Services Center on Fee Fee Road
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoons - Barretts on Carman Road
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoons - Oak Brook on Big Bend Blvd.
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoons - North Preschool on Fee Fee Road
Please call (314) 415-6970 for more information.