2023-2024 Preschool Class Preference Waitlist Form
2023-24 Registration Update: As of Friday, March 3, all families who entered the preschool lottery between February 13-17 have been notified of their class placement for 23-24 or have been placed on a waitlist. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Parkway Preschool provides children with a quality preschool experience in a safe and nurturing environment and provides developmentally appropriate experiences for children in academic and social experiences.
In the preschool classroom, the learning environment is the curriculum foundation. Classrooms are divided into well-defined learning areas that encourage exploration, work, and active learning through individual, small-group, and large-group activities. Learning centers include dramatic play, art, music, creative expression, construction, science, reading/language, writing/literacy and sensory exploration.
Children are a part of the planning process, making suggestions for themes and topics to investigate.
- Provide meaningful developmentally appropriate learning experiences that are based on the individual developmental needs of each child.
- Help children value and respect themselves and others.
- Stimulate creativity and self-expression.
- Promote language and literacy skills.
- Stimulate cognitive development.
- Promote health, physical growth, and motor development.
- Encourage self-discipline.
- Help children become accepting, caring individuals and develop supportive and helpful classroom relationships.