Two convenient, safe locations
in the Parkway School District
EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER
MC KELVEY PRIMARY (formerly ISC)
14605 Clayton Road
12657 Fee Fee Road
9:00 am – 11:15 am
8:45 – 11:00 am
- Drop-off program
- For children who miss the age requirement for entering preschool
- Classes offered Monday through Friday. Children may attend up to five sessions per week.
- Project Construct curriculum
- No requirement for toileting
The Kids Morning Out program is designed for children turning three after the Missouri state kindergarten cut-off date of August 1. Parents drop off their children for this two-hour program that blends developmentally appropriate curriculum with wonderful opportunities for social growth. All classes are taught by a certified teacher and have a low teacher to child ratio.
For information on Kids Morning Out for the 2021-2022 School Year, click here.
To register your child for the Kid’s Morning Out program, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the Kid’s Morning Out registration form. Be sure to fill in your alternate day choices. Please email forms to: email@example.com
2. Families will receive a confirmation email and are asked to complete the registration process:
* Respond to the email within two days to confirm your child’s spot.
* Pay the non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 by using the link you received in the confirmation email.
* Families will have 2 weeks to complete and return the following forms either by email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 314-415-6956 or by US mail. These forms are located on our website as “Student Information Forms”:
Student Information Form
Health History Form
Emergency Contact Form
Custody papers, if applicable. A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition) which stipulates custody in cases of parent divorce, separation or separate households.
3. Turn in a medical exam report by July 31, 2021. This form can be found on our website. Families can email the medical exam report to email@example.com or fax to the attention of Ruth Collins at 314-415-6956.
- Registration forms will not be accepted in person. Please do not drop-off at the Early Childhood Center.
- The student information, health history, emergency contact, permission, immunizations records and custody papers can be emailed, faxed or mailed in once your spot has been confirmed.
- A student’s enrollment is not complete until all of the steps listed are completed.
- If you have questions about the Kid’s Morning Out registration process please contact the Kid’s Morning Out secretary, Stephany Wren, at 314-415-6954.