Class of 2021
Mike Rizzo (email)
Jamesell Kee (email)
Shelley Kelt (email)
Virtual Workshop Opportunities:
- Scholarship Central Lunch & Learn: January 25th at 12PM: Learn about My Scholarship Central, a free, easy to use scholarship search and application site for Missouri students. Register HERE.
- STLCC Application Lunch & Learn: February 8th at 12PM: Planning on attending St. Louis Community College after high school? Need assistance applying? Have other community colleges? Visit with an STLCC admissions advisor during lunch to get your questions answered and your application finished! Register HERE.
- College Admissions Representative Visits: Various Times: Colleges will start to visit (virtually) juniors / seniors again starting on January 25th to answer any questions you may have. These will be available and planned before school, during lunch, and after school on Mondays until the end of April. Make sure to register in Naviance under "What's New" on the main screen. PDF instructions attached.
Other outside Financial Aid Presentations:
- Financial Aid Basics: January 20th at 6:30PM The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis will help you learn more about different sources of financial aid, private scholarships, and comparing best options! Register HERE.
- Decision-Making: March 3, March 24, and April 28 at 6:30PM The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis will assist you with understing your award letters that you receive from various colleges. Using Award Letters to Assess Affordability offers help with assessing offer letters, comparing financial aid packages, and determining next steps! Register HERE.
- Looking for assistance with completing the FAFSA? FAFSA Completion support is also available (and it is NOT too late to complete). Contact The Scholarship Foundation at 314-725-7990 or email@example.com.
In the event you missed the Financial Aid 101 presentation, use the link below to watch the recorded video.
Financial Aid 101 Presentation
College 101: Grasp the college process and how we navigate it at Parkway North High School. Watch the College 101 Workshop Slideshow to learn, among other things: college admissions terminology, how to request transcripts and letters of recommendation through
Naviance, and where you can find resources on the Parkway North Counseling website and other sources. Be sure to complete the pre and post tests-they are VERY quick!
The Parkway School District is proud to support the Missouri Seal of Biliteracy. The Missouri Seal of Biliteracy is a nationally-recognized award that honors the achievements of graduating seniors who are able to demonstrate proficiency in two or more languages. It symbolizes the hard work and dedication required to develop language proficiency and global competency. The award exists in two levels, the Missouri Seal of Biliteracy and Distinguished Missouri Seal of Biliteracy depending on the proficiency level demonstrated by the student. This award will be denoted on the students’ transcripts upon graduation.Applications for the 20-21 school year are open to current 11th and 12th graders. Please read the attachments below to learn more!
- Seal of Biliteracy for Parents & Students
- Seal of Biliteracy FAQ
- Seal of Biliteracy Global Competency Project
- Timeline for Seal of Biliteracy 2020-2021
Civics Assessment Quizlets For Practice