• Requesting Official Transcripts: (Class of 2020 - Current)

    Senior Transcript Request Handout

    Step 1: Fill out the Parkway North Authorization for Release of Student Records electronic form. NOTE: You must be signed into your Parkway email address to access the form.

    Step 2:

    • If you are requesting a transcript for a college / university, you must wait until your Authorization for Release of Student Records is processed for you to request your transcript on Naviance.
    • If you are requesting your transcript for a summer program, scholarships, NCAA, etc. please reach out to Katie Meyer at 

    Former Students Requesting Official  Transcripts:

    Students must request transcripts through the district office. Visit HERE for more information. Contact (314) 415-9062 if you need assistance.


    NOTE: For a transcript to be considered official, it MUST come from directly from the school district. Staff are not allowed to send transcripts directly to students or parents for any reason. If you need an unofficial copy of a transcript, you can find that in Infinite Campus.