Student Records and Transcripts

  • Student records are maintained at the school of most recent attendance for 1 school year after gradation/departure from Parkway. The Parkway Student Records office maintains the education and health records of all other former Parkway students. Current students can obtain a copy of their transcript by contacting their counselor's office.

    Former students or their parent/guardian (if the student is under 18) may obtain a copy of their records in person or send in a request.  There is a $3 fee for each request.  We do not accept credit/debit cards.

    Walk-in/carry-out service is available from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm Monday through Friday at the Parkway Instructional Services Center located at 12657 Fee Fee Road near Page Avenue at the corner of Fee Fee and Bennington Place.  Picture identification is necessary in order to carry a transcript/record from the office with you.

    For your written request provide the following information:  Please fill out the Records Request Form and print.  Make sure the following information is filled out on the form: type of record needed; student's full name while attending; year when student left Parkway; date of birth; name of last Parkway school attended; name and address where you wish the transcript sent along with your signature.

    Enclose $3 for each request.  Credit/debit cards are not accepted.  Mail your request along with your cash, check or money order made payable to the Parkway School District to:

    Parkway Student Records
    12657 Fee Fee Road
    St. Louis, MO 63146

    Your request cannot be processed until Parkway Student Records Office receives the fee for a transcript.

    We will fax records for an additional $1 fee.  Please include fax number where you wish records to be sent.

    You will find ACT or SAT scores posted on the high school transcript if these tests were taken while the student was attending Parkway.

    If you need additional information, contact:

    Tyler Freeland, Student Record Specialist at 314-415-5062

    Jessica White, Pupil Personnel Administrative Assistant at 314-415-5063  


    To obtain special education records (IEP, Disability Evaluation Report), complete THIS FORM and send to the Special School District of St. Louis County (SSD) as they are the custodian of special education records. 

    If you are an employee of a public school district K-12 in need of special education records for a new student in your district, send a request for records on your school/district letterhead to SSD Records by fax (314) 989-8170 or email