Making Online Payments
Our online payment system allows you to conveniently view and pay selected school fees, without the hassle of writing a check or paying with cash. Our online payment system, accessible through Infinite Campus, will allow you to:
- View and pay school fees including activities fees, field trips, parking passes, school clothing, athletic fees, etc. This does not include lunch balance payments, which will still be processed through MySchoolBucks.
- Make one payment for all your children at the same time.
- View payment history.
- View and complete selected school forms.
- Pay on a computer or from your mobile device.
- Payments will read "Parkway School District" in your credit card or bank statement.
- In-person credit card payments are not available at this time.
There is a 2.5 percent convenience fee for credit card use. There is a 10-cent fee for ACH payments (echecks) and funds will come directly out of a checking or savings account.
There are no new accounts to create and you access the online payment system through Infinite Campus. Log in, go to ‘More’, and click ‘Online Payments.'
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.