CVS FAQs - This document has frequently asked questions about the District's switch to Caremarkl/CVS from Express Scripts
There are no changes in providers or plan structure for the medical, dental, or vision plans. That means co-pays, deductibles and prescription tiers have remained the same for 4 years.
Please explore the links on the left side of this page for even more details on various benefits provided by the District, such as CareATC Clinics and 403/457 plans.
2022 Benefits presentation Please go through the whole presentation but there are links to get to areas that interest you on the left side of the presentation under "content". Please note that SmartBen is now Alight Worklife. More information can be found on the links below.
- Full Time Employees- Per Check
- Full Time Employees who receive less than 26 checks-Per Check
- COBRA/LOA/Surviving Dependents-Monthly
- Two Married Employees-Per Check
- Part Time Certified & Parent Educators-Per Check
2022 Medical SPD
2022 Medical SBC