The Business Department is excited to offer an opportunity for students to join the National Business Honor Society. The purpose of our organization is to:
- promote and recognize academic achievement in business education at Parkway Central High School;
- foster and recognize leadership skills and character development;
- help members grow ethically and socially by promoting and encouraging an interest in business; and
- encourage member involvement in service learning initiatives.
- Current sophomores and juniors may apply.
- Must have completed or be currently enrolled in his/her 3rd business course.
- Business GPA 3.5 or above
- Overall GPA 3.0 or above
- Satisfactory or Outstanding Citizenship in all classes.
Students who are accepted into the NBHS will be required to complete 8 hours per year of NBHS approved service hours in order to maintain active membership.
If you meet the qualifications above, please complete the following application. Your application will be reviewed by the Parkway Central business department faculty. You will be notified of your acceptance status via email. Be sure to read each question carefully and answer thoroughly! Your answers will, in part, determine your acceptance.
After completing the application, you must ask 2 business teachers for their recommendation into the NBHS. Print THIS FORM and have the business teacher submit it on your behalf.
All applications are due by 8 am on April 6, 2023. No late applications will be accepted.
Sponsors: Mrs. Carr and Mrs. Weindel