Parkway Central High School Picture info
School picture pick up
- In-Person students: Pictures proofs/packages and student IDs will be passed out during lunch on March 9-10.
- Virtual students: Pick up your picture packages and IDs in the upper commons during building hours.
- Seniors: Pick up your IDs in the commons or from Mrs. Stricker. For pictures, contact Wagner at 314-567-5900
- If you received an envelope but did not receive your package as ordered, please call Wagner at 314-567-5900
- Mrs. Stricker is handling missing IDs and picture envelopes.
Picture make ups/retakes:
If you were absent for picture day or after reviewing your picture would like a retake, you can take a new picture on Retake Day: Friday, March 12 from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the PCH theater. Please bring your original picture package back for an even exchange if you are getting a retake. You must also fill out this form to let us know you are coming.
- In-Person freshmen will come for retakes from 1-1:30
- In-Person sophomores will come for retakes from 1:30-2:00
- In-Person juniors will come for retakes from 2:00-2:30
- Virtual students will come for retakes from 2:30-4:00
Questions, email email@example.com. Dr. Power will email in-person teachers to excuse you from class.
Need to order pictures?
To order school pictures, go to wagner.portraitpics.co/login and enter the code when prompted: 4G2S7U4
Senior Picture Info
Senior pictures for the class of 2021 is now finished for the year.
Wagner Portrait Group is Parkway Central’s official senior portrait company for the Class of 2021. Students must be photographed by Wagner, at least for their yearbook photo, to be included in the school's yearbook. Please visit https://www.wagnerportraitgroup.com or call 314-567-5900 to schedule your sitting.
Even if you had your pictures taken with another company, you will still need to attend one of these appointments to ensure your picture is in the yearbook.If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Christine Stricker at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WANT YOU...
to be on Spur Yearbook, Corral Newspaper, or PCH-TV!
We are looking for students who have an interest or strength in journalism, writing, photography, and/or graphic design.
Check out the Journalism Course Sequence to see how to get started in journalism classes:
Usually students take Convergence Journalism first semester, then join Yearbook 1 or Newspaper 1. We also have a separate track called Broadcast and Production for students interested in video. If you are interested, sign up for Convergence Journalism or Broadcast & Production with your counselor during registration.Want to know more? Check us out online.