Digital Millennium Copyright Acts
It is the intent of the board of education that the Parkway School District abide by the provisions of current copyright and intellectual property laws. As stated in board policy EGAD.BP, copyrighted materials will not be duplicated, reproduced, distributed or displayed within district-owned facilities, for district-sponsored activities, or by using district equipment except in accordance with law.
If you believe that your work has been used on this web site in a way that would constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please notify our designated agent:
Asst. Superintendent of Teaching, Learning and Accountability
Parkway School District
Instructional Services Center
12657 Fee Fee Road
St. Louis, MO 63141