October 15, 2020
We are excited to see many of our students return to school over the next few weeks as well as continue to support our virtual learners at home.
Please see below for some important dates concerning teacher assignments, scheduling and transportation:
- K-5: Second quarter teacher assignments can be found in Infinite Campus on Monday, October 19 starting at Noon. Learning with second quarter teachers for all students will begin Thursday, October 22.
- Middle School: Second quarter teacher assignments can be found in Infinite Campus on Wednesday, October 21 starting at Noon. Learning with second quarter teachers for all students will begin Tuesday, October 27.
- High School: Families received an email earlier today detailing information about the high school timeline for both virtual and in-person learners. You can learn more about the high school plans here.
- Bus Transportation: Students who opted into bus transportation will receive an email with their pickup and drop off times and location on Monday, October 19. Bus routes can also be accessed in the Parkway mobile app.
For more information on Virtual Campus schedules, click here. For more information on In-Person calendars and schedules, click here.
What health precautions should I expect at school?
It’s important to know school will look different this year with new health and safety procedures for students and staff.
- All students and staff will complete a daily health screening before coming to school. If your child has any symptoms, including known exposure to COVID-19, flu or cold symptoms, you should stay home and call your school. Medical evaluation will be required if students are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students and staff will wear masks all day at school. We will practice social distancing at school whenever possible. Furniture, seating and classrooms will be rearranged to allow for maximum physical distancing.
- Learn more about health and safety precautions at school.