Mass notification policies
Parkway Connect email, text and phone messages
- Parkway Connect is our automated communications system for general information, announcements, school closings, snow days and emergency messages. You can set your own delivery preferences for school and district messages inside the Parkway mobile app.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues receiving messages, contact your school or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency will vary. You will receive messages from your teacher, school and Parkway Schools. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.