Jumpstart to Kindergarten
Children will have the opportunity to become familiar with the kindergarten experience through activities that promote the development of literacy, math, art and music abilities, as well as social and fine-motor skills. Classroom and school routines will also be addressed in order to help students make a smooth transition to kindergarten. Children must be five by August 1, 2022. A copy of the child's birth certificate must be on file with Parkway. This is a free program available to all Parkway residents.
Dates: June 13-30, 2022 (No School - June 20)
Time: 8:30-11:45 a.m.
Locations (register based on attendance area where your home is located. Not sure of your attendance area? View school maps and boundary lines):
- Ross Elementary (for those living in Bellerive and Ross Elementary attendance areas)
- Barretts Elementary (for those living in Barretts, Carman Trails and Hanna Woods attendance areas)
- Claymont Elementary (for those living in Claymont and Henry attendance areas)
- Mason Ridge Elementary (for those living in Highcroft Ridge, Mason Ridge and Pierremont attendance areas)
- Craig Elementary (for those living in Craig and McKelvey attendance areas)
- Wren Hollow Elementary (for those living in Oak Brook, Sorrento Springs and Wren Hollow attendance areas)
- Shenandoah Valley Elementary (for those living in Green Trails, River Bend and Shenandoah Valley attendance areas)
Bus transportation is provided for Parkway residents between summer school sites and their assigned partner schools. See locations above for assigned school pairings.
Parkway Summer School registration for elementary and middle school students will take place online via the Eleyo online registration system. Registration for Jumpstart to Kindergarten will open online March 8 at 11 a.m.
About online registration: You will need to have an account in the Eleyo system in order to register for Jumpstart to Kindergarten. View a step-by-step guide to creating an account.
Please contact the Parkway Summer School office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-415-8075 with any questions.