Student and Parents
- WHEN Thursday November 15th / Friday November 16th At St. Louis Community College Meramec
- Connect With Professionals in career fields of potential interest to students and learn what it takes to be successful.
- Students Will Learn How to make informed choices when picking their high school courses.
- During the Day, your student will experience a 20 minute session with 3 professionals of a career field that they have shown interest in through the Family Connections Cluster Finder Survey.
- Students Will Also Hear a presentation from Saint Louis Community College about a variety of options available to them while in high school, including earning college credit.
- Please Join in the Excitement of this event by discussing it with your child. Prior to the event, teach them about business attire. Encourage them to dress in business clothes the day of the event. Talk to them about questions they have for the presenters.
- After The Event, help your child reflect on what he/she learned. Make sure to ask them about the professionals they met and how they can use this information to decide what courses they would like to take in high school.
- With Your Help and Support we can make this a solid learning experience for your student!