How to Update Your Address

  • Please contact your school or area Registrar when you move. It's important your information is up-to-date to receive communication from Parkway.

    To update your address, Parkway requests two proofs of residency. These documents should contain the parent/guardian's name and address. See below

    1. Current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement, deed or signed lease AND
    2. One other proof of residency such as: current unpaid utility bill, credit card statement, employer's record of address, bank statement, or governmental acknowledgment of address (i.e., Social Security, voter registration, etc.).

    You may email these documents to your area Registrar listed below.

    If you do not have the requested documentation or do not rent or own property, please contact Jessica White( or 314-415-9063)

    Cindy Wester, Lead Registrar & West Attendance Area

    (314) 415-9055


    Kami Kruger, South Attendance Area

    (314) 415-9053


    Julie Schuhmacher, North Attendance Area

    (314) 415-9051


    Stephanie Hall, Central Attendance Area

    (314) 415-9054