What Should You Be Doing?
- Are you preparing for the ACT for next year?
- Testive (look under Links)
- Diagnostic tests, lessons/quizzes, and full length tests
- Do you have a chosen career path?
- Career Interest Profiler (careers tab)
- Check out the Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Roadtrip Nation!
- What have you done at PCHS or in your community that colleges might want to know about?
- Resume (about me)
- Add entries to your resume
- Useful when completing applications and for providing information to your letter writers.
- Do you have a dream college in mind?
- College Research (colleges)
- Select “college maps” and then “Top 20 most popular colleges where our students applied”
- Pick one school, click on the star and the select “Learn More”
- Check out “How You Compare”
- Review tabs: General Info, Admissions, Financial Aid, Majors and Degrees, Student Life
- Review links: Visit Website, Overlaps, Graph
**Use “advanced college search” and/or “SuperMatch college search”. Add to “Colleges I’m Thinking About”
- My Colleges (colleges)
- Select “colleges I’m thinking about” and then “+ add colleges to this list”
- Use the lookup tool to search for a college to add to your list
College Series: Resources for Families (09.05.19)
Sophomore Counselor Workshop - October & January