• Seniors (Class of 2021)

    Seniors needing to send a transcript to a college/university, athletic recruiting office, or agency for admissions or scholarship must have an "Authorization for Release of Student Records" on file in Counseling.  The forms are available in the Counseling office or by clicking here.  Once the authorization is on file, the student must log in to their Naviance account and request each release of their transcript.  Instructions for requesting transcripts in Naviance may be found in the Senior Class page.

    Former Students

    Class of 2020 - an unofficial copy of your transcript may be found in Naviance.  After logging in, click on About Me, then My Stuff, then Documents Shared with Me.  Unofficial copies may be used for fraternity/sorority rush, insurance discounts, and personal reference.  If you need an official copy, please contact the counseling office directly.

    For transcript requests prior to the class of 2020, please click here for more information.