Free and Reduced Program
Since the start of the pandemic in 2020, Parkway has provided free meals for all students through the funding provided by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which has been extended multiple times by Congress. That funding has expired, which means that free meals will no longer be available to all Parkway students in the 2022-2023 school year. Families who submitted and were approved for free/reduced meals 21-22 School Year, will carry over that status for the first 30 days of the 2022-2023 School Year.
All families are required to reapply starting July 2022 when the income guidelines change in order to be eligible for free/reduced meals throughout the whole school year of 2022-2023.
Applications can be submitted online here.
- All files are in PDF format; you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
- Forms can also be printed, completed, and signed, then emailed, faxed, or mailed to the Nutrition Services Office.
A NEW APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
Health Survey 2022-2023 (Please print, sign and return this form only if you are applying online).
You may also apply by returning the completed paper application by faxing it to 314-415-8244 or mailing to:
Parkway School District, Nutrition Services, Attn Lisa, 363 N. Woods Mill Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
For more information, call 314-415-8245.
- We will process your application as soon as possible. It should take no more than 10 business days and you will be notified by mail. For a much quicker response time, apply online.
- You must re-apply every school year unless you get a letter from us. Thirty days after school starts, if you haven't completed a new application, your status will go to full pay.
- Please make sure you check your application before returning for processing to ensure everything is complete.
- We are able to accept applications from other school districts. Please fill out a Parkway School District Free and Reduced Application for the current year as soon as possible. Any application turned in on previous years will be rejected and returned to you. This will delay the process of your application.
- Parents are responsible for all food purchased prior to their student being approved for the program.
Translated applications for Free and Reduced for 50 languages are available at http://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/translated-applications
Spanish Instructions and Application: