Virtual Learning in Parkway
The following virtual learning options are currently available:
- Parkway Virtual Campus for students in grades K-12
- Asynchronous virtual courses through Launch, Parkway's preferred third-party online vendor.
- Virtual courses through the Missouri Course Access Program (MOCAP)
- Families must submit the online application within the stated district enrollment periods.
- While MOCAP vendors may allow students to enroll at other points, enrollment in virtual courses must occur at the same as Parkway student enrollment for all courses.
- Students requesting Missouri Course Access (MOCAP) courses must do so within the district enrollment period, which ends 10-days after the start of each semester. Students requesting a course after the enrollment period will result in a denial of the request since it does not align with enrollment windows for all students. This denial is regardless of whether or not the vendor states they can accommodate your child.
- The student may be approved to enroll in the same course during the following semester's enrollment period.
For any questions regarding virtual learning in Parkway, please contact Dr. Jennifer Stanfill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 415-8450.