What kind of issue are you having with Schoology?
I cannot sign in.
When signing into Schoology, please make sure you are signed into your Parkway Google Account first. For assistance with signing into your Parkway Google Account, Click Here.
- Schoology is accessed through Clever. Access Clever (https://clever.com/in/parkwaysd).
- Click on the Schoology button.
- On the Schoology Sign-in Page, have them click SSO Login. Either type in "Parkway School District" or the "63017" zip code.
- Next, select your Parkway Google account.
- You should now be signed into Schoology.
Course Materials are not showing for my class.
Make sure your course materials are Published. Click here for information on Creating and Publishing material in Schoology.
A student sees the "Access Denied".
A student can receive the "Access Denied" error when accessing Course Materials. This is a configurarion issue on the student's end. Please have your student perform the following:
- In the Chrome browser, at the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Click Cookies and Site Data.
- De-select the option Block third-party cookies. This option should now change from blue to grey.
- Sign out of Schoology, then back in.
- Check the Course Materials. The content should be visible now.
A student is missing from my Schoology roster.
- In Infinite Campus, check the missing student's Schedule. If the student does not have a schedule, then the student will not show in in Schoology. Please have your school's registrar add the schedule for the student.
- If the student does have a Schedule in Infinite Campus, please contact the Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or at 314-415-8181, option 1.
I need help with adding a parent.
All of the students' parents should have access to Schoology. If the parent does not have access to Schoology or to their child, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm having a different issue...
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or at 314-415-8181, option 1.
📞 Help Desk Phone: (314) 415-8181
- Option 1: Computer, email, Internet & connectivity, or application support.
- Option 2: Infinite Campus support.
- Option 3: Telephone, voicemail, and walkie talkies.