NCAA / NAIA / NJCAA Eligibility
NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Eligibility - If you are a high school athlete hoping to participate in athletics at a NCAA Division I or II college or university, you must register online with the NCAA Eligibility Center. NCAA recommends registering as a sophomore. Special attention needs to be given to eligibility requirements.
- Registration can be done at http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/future/how-register
- A reference guide for the college-bound student athlete can be found at http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/CBSA17.pdf
- NCAA Quick eligibility reference guide http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Quick_Reference_Sheet.pdf
- For NCAA Approved Courses use Parkway South's school code 260-129 at https://web3.ncaa.org/hsportal/exec/hsAction?hsActionSubmit=searchHighSchool
NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics) - If you are a high school student athlete hoping to participate in athletics at a NAIA school, you must register online with the NAIA Eligibility Center at https://www.playnaia.org/
- NAIA reference guide for the college-bound student athlete can be found at http://www.playnaia.org/d/NAIA_GuidefortheCollegeBoundStudent.pdf
NJCAA (National Junior College Athletic Association) - If you are a high school student athlete hoping to particpate in athletics at a NJCAA school, you must register online with the NJCAA Eligibility Center at http://www.njcaa.org/landing/index
- NJCAA eligibility guide for the student athlete can be found at http://static.psbin.com/p/q/dfnfnhoddrbmxc/Eligibility_Pamphlet_16-17.pdf
Information for Potential Collegiate Athletes can be found here: Click here.
It is important for Student-Athletes to have an understanding of the equally important but seperate processes for admissions and athelic elibilty.