CONGRATULATIONS! If you are reading this, you have been chosen as a Production Manager for a mainstage at PCH!
1. If you haven't already, pick up your script and crew forms from the production stage manager or Voss.
2. Below you find the necessary forms/worksheets to help you perform your job thoroughly and succussfully. Read your script, while taking notes on your particular area. You can NEVER read a script too many times! Once you make your notes then continue with your more detailed analysis. REMEMBER TO DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!
3. Develope a contact / conflict spreadsheet. Determine when you will hold your crew meetings.
4. Post your 1st meeting date/time (typed out) on the call board.
5. At your 1st meeting, hand out:
- Production Packets (discuss its contents, due dates and tshirt costs)
- Crew list with contact information
- Production Crew Calendar with dates/times of meetings and meeting's activities
- Discuss show and production's concept
6. Finally... don't forget you are a LEADER in our department. Lead with confidence, knowledge and compassion! Good luck!
- Tech Application for Hay Fever
- PRODUCTION PACKET - required for every manager and crew memeber - due to Voss within 1 week after the first crew meeting.
- PRODUCTION CALENDAR - use this when planning your crew meetings/activities
ANY DESIGNER INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT THE DESIGN PROCESS....
WATCH THIS POWER POINT! click here